Chase is one of the most popular credit card companies out there. They offer different credit cards with different offers and promotions.
The best Chase credit cards come with benefits like high rewards rates, big bonuses, lengthy APR offers, and more. These cards feature all the perks that consumers would want.
You also receive plenty of complimentary protections with a Chase credit card. If you are looking for the best Chase credit card for your use, we can help you make the right choice.
In this post, we will discuss the different Chase bank card and the perks it offers. Once you read this article, you can decide which card is suitable for you.
Chase Credit Card Options
Here you will find the newest credit card offers from Chase. These cards feature exclusive benefits and perks to reward your spending. Go through the card details and choose the best option for you. From cashback rewards to welcome bonuses, Chase credit cards give you all the benefits you want.
1. Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
Based on the new card offer, you can earn up to 100,000 bonus points after spending $4000 on your purchases in the first 3 months from receiving your card. This amounts to $1250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• It gives you 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• You can also earn 3x points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, dining out, and takeout.
• You can earn 2x on other travel purchases as well.
• It comes with variable APR ranging from 15.99% to 22.99% with an annual fee of $95.
2. Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
It allows you to earn a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. You can also earn 5% cashback on grocery store purchases on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cashback on travel purchased through Chase.
• Earn 3% on dining including drugstores and takeout.
• Earn 1.5% on all other purchases.
• It comes with a 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on balance transfers and purchases. After the intro period, a variable APR of 14.99% to 23.74% is charged.
• It includes no annual fee.
3. Slate Edge Credit Card
With this credit card, you can earn a $100 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first six months.
• It lowers your interest rate by 2% each year.
• You will receive an automatic review for a higher credit limit when you pay on time. It allows you to spend $500 in the first six months from account opening.
• It comes with a 0% intro APR for the first 12 months from account opening. After the intro period, you are required to pay 14.99%–23.74% variable APR on balance transfers and purchases.
• It charges zero annual fees.
4. United Explorer Card
You can earn up to 70,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases.
• Earn up to 2x miles on United purchases, hotel stays, and dining. Along with that, you can also enjoy a free first checked bag and other great United travel benefits.
• It comes with a variable APR ranging from 16.49% to 23.49%.
• You are charged a $0 annual fee for the first year, after which you will need to pay $95.
5. United Quest Card
New cardholders can earn up to 100,000 bonus miles after qualifying purchases.
• You can enjoy a $125 annual United purchase credit, and two 5,000-mile anniversary award credits. Besides that, it also offers many other premium travel benefits.
• You will also earn 3x miles on United purchases and 2x miles on all other travel.
• It has a variable APR of 16.49% to 23.49%.
• You are charged a $250 annual fee.
6. United Gateway Credit Card
With this card, you can earn up to 30,000 bonus miles after making qualifying purchases.
• It gives you the benefit of earning 2x miles on United purchases, on local transit, at gas stations, and commuting. You can enjoy all of this with no annual fee.
• The card is charged with a variable APR of 16.49% to 23.49%.
• It includes no annual fee, which is a great advantage for all cardholders.
7. United Club Infinite Card
According to the new card member offer you can earn up to 75,000 bonus miles after you make qualifying purchases.
• It gives you the chance to travel in luxury. You can earn a United Club membership along with 2 free checked bags.
• You can earn rewards faster with 4x on United purchases, and 2x on dining and all other travel.
• It comes with 16.49% to 23.49% variable APR.
• It has a high annual fee of $525.
8. Disney Premier Visa Card
You can $300 Statement Credit after spending $1000 on your purchases in the first 3 months from opening your account.
• You can earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on select card purchases and 1% on all other card purchases. It can be redeemed at most Disney locations and for a statement credit toward airline travel.
• Cardholders can also earn special Disney vacation financing and Disney shopping saving.
• It comes with a 15.99% variable APR with 0% promotional APR for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages from the date of purchase.
• You are charged an annual fee of $49.
9. Disney Visa Card
Cardholders can earn up to $150 Statement Credit after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months.
• You can earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases and redeem it at most Disney locations.
• You also get the chance to enjoy a special Disney vacation financing and Disney shopping savings.
• You get 0% promotional APR for the first 6 months on select Disney vacation packages from the date of purchase. After that, you are charged a variable APR of 15.99%.
It includes no annual fee.
As you can see, Chase credit cards come with great perks and benefits. You can select any from any of these cards and enjoy all the perks it has to offer.