If you find yourself shopping on Amazon frequently, you will not mind owning the Amazon Prime Visa Card. It’s the ultimate store card you need.
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card Overview
Issued by Chase, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card earns handsome rewards both at Whole Foods and Amazon.com. This card can be used at any online or offline store where they accept Visa. The more you use this card, the more rewards you earn. It gives you bonus rewards at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores.
Unlike other store cards, Amazon Prime Visa Card doesn’t charge an annual fee. You can get this card at $0. However, you will need to pay for an Amazon Prime membership first.
Before you decide to apply for the Amazon Prime Visa Card, you must know about its key features.
• It comes with zero annual fees. You just have to pay for your annual Amazon Prime membership, which is $119.
• You will receive a $100 gift card as a sign-up bonus after your card is approved.
• You will earn various rewards like 5% cash back at Whole Foods and Amazon.com, 1% cashback on all purchases, and 2% cash back at gas stations, drugstores, and restaurants.
• It doesn’t charge any foreign transaction fee.
• With this card, you can enjoy additional benefits like travel accident insurance, baggage delay insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, extended warranty, and much more.
• Lots of rewards
• No annual charges
• No foreign transaction fees
• The sign-up bonus for new cardholders
• Flexible rewards redemption
• Must be an Amazon Prime member
• No 0% intro APR
The Amazon Prime Visa Card is an amazing store card for all shopping lovers. With Visa being a dominant financial company, you can use this card almost anywhere for shopping. So get your card and enjoy all the rewards and associated benefits.